Fall Fun

Friday, October 24

Today I got to go to school with Hannah Grace for her Autumn Festival. I had so much fun. I helped Hannah get her bag ready to go out to the pumpkin patch.

The kids got to make and eat smores for snack. I could not believe how many kids passed on eating snack.

As you can see Courtney loved her snack.

Snack was followed by a ride on the barrel train and a trip to the pumpkin patch.

Hannah was very proud of the baby pumpkin she found.

Next week went inside to do crafts

Hang out with friends and free time.

When I put Hannah to bed tonight she prayed and said, "Thank you God for letting me go to school I love school and my friends." I just can't believe how much she has grown.

1 remarks:

KK said...

Oh my goodness...looks like soo much fun!