The Butterfly

Friday, October 31

We had a great evening with the Hynum Family. Sue brought over the food which included eyeballs (deviled eggs), ghost sandwich, mummy dogs, and a salad.
The kids ate dinner and then put on their costumes. My favorite part of the entire night was Hannah's comment about Sarah Jane. I was getting the girls in their costumes and I told Hannah that Sarah Jane was also a butterfly. Hannah thinks about it a moment and says, "yeah Momma, but she is a FAT butterfly." I did explain that SJ did have stuffing in her suit, but that we should call people fat. Oh my word! Kids call it like they see it.

Do you think that Hannah would ever forget to take Bitty along?

Allison. Hannah Grace. Carter.

Look. Candy!

The kiddos on the move.

Hannah was always the first to the door.

ROAR.

Candy. Candy. Candy.

I am going to trick or treat with my Dada.

Baby Wings.

After a night of getting candy we came home to do out hat making tradition.

Hannah is such the artist of the family.

Allison didn't care much for the art, but was very much into the chocolate.

2 remarks:

Jen said...

I just love their costumes ~ especially Sarah Jane's fat butterfly suit ~ PRECIOUS!

KK said...

Great pics! All the kids costumes ar adorable!