Thanks Grammy

Wednesday, October 22

So my Mom sent the kids gifts the other day and the kids were so excited!! I don't know how my Mom always knows just what the kids would love. Sarah Jane got a sterling silver cup with a stuffed monkey in side, Carter loved hit battery operated glow sticks, and Hannah Grace got the pom poms. She really loves cheering.
Brian is a couching football and we love going to the games. Hannah was so excited to take her pom poms and cheer for Daddy. Although I didn't realize what a dilemma this would create for Hannah. The first game with pom poms she cried because she was too small to stand with the other cheerleaders. So we finally got over the "being big" issue and suddenly the tears start again, "Momma I don't even know the songs they are doing. I will never ever be a cheerer." You just have to love the girl drama.
Brian and I love that this is the gift that keeps giving as we find little pieces of blue and gold ribbons throughout the house.



2 remarks:

Hilsher Hollow said...

I love your comment about "the gift that keeps on giving". I really dislike store bought pom poms but the Upwards ones stay together.
Here's a cheer for Hannah Grace:
S-C-O-R-E, score, score for Victory.
Actually, I just made that one up. I can't remember any of Grace's cheers. Ha

KK said...

You gotta love the "Girl Drama" Let me tell you...it only gets more dramatic...lol! Cute pics!