So today I am just cleaning up from our birthday fun. We had a wonderful weekend. Sarah Jane woke up with a room full of balloons, next she stopped at The Fractured Prune for her first sprinkle donuts, she loves playing with her baby all day, she had a party on Saturday with about a dozen friends and family. We had so much fun!! Saturday night I made a cake for David and Sarah Jane to share since his birthday is on Wednesday. I have so much to share, but for now I still need to get things in order. So enjoy the slide show.

4 remarks:
wonderful family pictures! Looks like it was a good party! Happy Birthday to Sarah Jane again and again!
Great pics! I love the one of Sarah Jane sitting in her green chair holding up one of her birthday cards...too cute!
...and that cake! Did you make it?
Looks like you had such a fun time! We WILL get together when we aren't homeless anymore! :)
Talk to ya soon!
I can't believe she is one! Seems like days ago you were walking around trying to coax her out!
Post a Comment