I know that I am pregnant more than not, but this totally caught me off guard. This morning I told Hannah that she was going to the doctor. She was alright with the idea but asked, "Mom, why do I need to go if I am not sick today?"
"Well sweetie you are going for a check up." I replied as she was cuddling with me.
"Alright Momma." She states as she walks out of the room.
A few minutes later I am getting myself ready and she walks in and I can tell she is still thinking about her check up. "Momma, do I have to get a check up because I'm pregnant?"
I wanted to burst out laughing but I had to keep face for her sweet little heart. I explained that every time we have a birthday we go for a check up.
Later I found her explainign to Carter that she is 4 and that is why she is going to the doctor. "Oh, I am THREE!" Carter yells. I laugh and said "no, you are two, but you will be three on your birthday."
"No I am three Momma. THREE." He says this as he is holding up his five fingers. I finally had to let it go I wasn't going to win the battle and I don't really think it was a battle worth fighting today.
DOCTOR VISIT
The visit went great I have Hannah is in the 50% for weight and 75% for height. Sarah Jane is in the 25% for weight and 75% for height. I did have the kids get flu shots while we were there. Carter went first and was a champ no tears or anything. He just jumped up and started playing football. Hannah was next and as soon as she was seated on my lap she started to scream, "No. No. Don't let them stab me with a needle. Mom NO NO NO please don't let them stab me" She is crying with arms swinging. Needless to say I didn't save her and one the way out she falls to the floor, "Momma, I just can't walk my leg is broken from my shot. I just can't walk."
Girls vs. Boys
4 years ago

2 remarks:
HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!
You got my attention with that heading. Hysterical is right!
Post a Comment