In the words of little Miss Hannah Grace "I had a BLAST!"The tea party birthday was so fun. The kids came in and each made a fruit loop necklace. I think Carter ate more since he was just wearing a piece of yarn around his neck. As they finished up the necklaces I read them Fancy Nancy to get them thinking fancy before we went the the tea party. So we read the book and the kids loved every word it was so cute. Next, we had to get fancy for our tea so the boys put on top hats and the girls put on a feather hat. The tea party was so much fun the kids thought it was so cool to drink out of REAL tea cups. We played put the handle on the tea pot and opened the gifts. We did have time to read two more Fancy Nancy books before all the parents arrived.
Thanks for making this such a special day for Hannah Grace.

4 remarks:
What a cool birthday party! Looks like the kids had a blast! Kara and I love to read the Fancy Nancy books!
I looovvveee how you decorated with little pink tables and the teapot cake and cupcakes looked amazing.
Ok, I have looked at these pictures at least 119 times. Thank you for posting them. They are great!
My favorite picture is the one where the kids are all wearing hats! I am impressed that there were 4 Bitty Babies in attendance. The teapot cake was very cute. You sure know how to throw a great party!
Post a Comment