The photo on the right was taken of me in 1983 and the photo to the right is Hannah Grace in 2008.
My Grandmother had this dress made for me to wear to my Aunt's wedding. The other day I got the dress and of course Hannah had to try it on. It is now a special treasure that I will always hold onto.




4 remarks:
Too Cute! I did the same thing with the girls and the dress that I came home from the hospital in when I was a baby! Although, I have to tell you...Hannah looks happier in her picture than you do in yours:)Hehehe:) Let's get a date on the calendar to get together...I need help:)
BTW...Jared has been wondering when he can expect to see him and Brian on your blog being crafty at Lunch on the Square:)
So Sweet!
Man alive, Carter look exactly like you!! Cute idea though...I'll have to see if my mom saced anything from when I was little!
Post a Comment