So yesterday I got an urgent phone call. "Nancy. It's time. Can you come get Isaiah?" Patrick said in a hurried voice. So of course I ran over and got Isaiah as they sped away to the Birthing Center. Carter and Isaiah had a great time playing. Little did we know what was going on. At 10:15a Amanda started labor with typical labor pain. I picked up Isaiah at 11:05a . Then Patrick delivered the baby on the side of route 30 with the assistance of a passing officer at 11:25a. All is well Mom & Baby are at home resting and taking interviews form the local media.
Welcome!
Genesis Eve
June 24th @ 11:25am
Welcome!
Genesis Eve
June 24th @ 11:25am
weight: unknown (they didn't have a scale in the car)
Congrats! As for the title, Amanda was praying for a good night of rest before going into labor and for a speedy delivery. The Lord answered her prayers. It's amazing to have answered prayers even when it is a different answer then we expected.
I will post photos soon.
I will post photos soon.

5 remarks:
WOW that would be crazy! my friend had a baby in her bathroom a few months ago, but rt 30 would be way worse.
summer free movies EVERY tuesday at palmyra cinema center. not all looked to good for toddlers, but you can find a schedule if you google it!
Oh my word! I'm so happy mom and baby are doing well!
Did this all happen before going to the Mops pool thingy? Did you have an extra kiddo?
Congrats on the safe birth of Genesis Eve. I was born on the side of the road, too!
That is amazing and I'm so glad mom & baby are well! I'll call you about bringing them a meal next week. :-)
Post a Comment