Lunch at the Square

Thursday, June 5

Today we went to the square for lunch. I must say there was a huge turn out since the Fractured Prune was serving lunch. No we didn't eat donuts! They actually made really good wraps. Brain met us for lunch and crafts. Jared and Brian were working really hard the entire time. wink wink. Hannah had so much fun hanging with her girlfriends.

Carter was just happy for a kids meal toy.

They got face paint or arm paint for Carter.

Hannah and Carter had way too much fun with the glue during the craft time.

As I said earlier the men were hard at work the entire time. What did people do before mobile phones and email?
Although I will share that Brain has really been working on me to get a Blackberry. Can you picture it me at the grocery store shopping with 3 kiddos 3 and under. I am in the cereal aisle emailing Jena that cheerios are buy one get one. I update the blog while in aisle 9 and by the time we get the the bakery for a free cookie I have already sent out 10 emails and written on 20 facebook walls. Right? Anyway I think I like to be unreachable. You?

CLICK TO VIEW ALL THE PHOTOS FROM TODAY

Lunch @ Square 2

5 remarks:

KK said...

How fun is that! I wish I knew that was all going on..oh well, next time!

Jen said...

The blackberry in the grocery store cracks me up! So happy you had a good time today! Kids are definitely on their way to healthy! Thank you so much for the phone call today!

Jena said...

Ok, I'll stop being a bump on a log and break out the HH (if ya know what I mean) and join you next time. Looks like fun...and I LOVE that you would call me if there were a great BOGO at the store! Thanks!

Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grandma said...

Oh, I forgot one thing. What was the craft?