Pimp my Diaper

Wednesday, December 5


Who says that being a mom can't be fun? Today I read an article on a state fair website. Can you believe this... they have a diaper decorating contest. The parents were instructed to decorate the babies diapers. Only children 24 months and under where allowed to be entered in the contest. I think this could be very interesting.
Do you think there could be a market for bling diapers? I have seen pacifiers decorated with bling and the stars will pay hundreds for just one pacifier. I just can't imagine. I feel like I get so irritated when I lose a pacifier and mine are $5 for two.
So, I am challenging you to submit ideas and lets see if we can come up with a winter diaper line.

3 remarks:

Jena said...

I challenge you to make one with a built in "Poop alarm" It will start buzzing when they pee and a horn will blast when they poop...sounds like potty-training motivation to me!

Claremont First Ward said...

How about on where we have a child swallow a surprise bling and then mom or dad gets to fish it out. A surprise bling. ha ha. But seriously, a bling diaper? I can see a bling diaper cover.....

PattiCakes said...

Why didn't I think of this sooner? Glue little twisted tootsie rolls on them and call them Potty Cake Pants...lol.