Traveling to Pittsburgh

Saturday, February 3

Tap and I left with the kids on Thursday morning at about 9:30am to drive to Pittsburgh, PA. It was a very LONG trip!! Hannah screamed for the first 3 hours of the trip.

Quote of the Day:

I asked TAP if he could choose between being in the car with us or being back in Iraq, which would he choose? TAP replied, "If I could choose I would pick Iraq because death is an option there."


Upon our arrival we surprised my Mother-in-law at work and took her to lunch at Pizza Hut.It was great fun!!

Friday morning we went to to visit the Colletti Boys. Jen and I got to talk a little, but we spent most of the time running after and picking up after the kids. As you can see from the photo above Hannah and Hudson were so happy to be together. They talk on the phone quite a bit, but playing in person was a blast!! Carter and Andrew seemed to spark a friendship also.


After naps, Daddy arrived in Pittsburgh and we went out for a fun dinner with Dad and TAP. It was really fun to have the family together before TAP starts his new life in Boston.

I am so sorry that TAP is sorta cropped out of the photo... Hannah took this photo.

0 remarks: