Fun Times

Sunday, February 4

We started our day at Christ Church at Grove Farm. It was so wonderful to hear John Guest preach!! Carter got the boot in the childcare for crying, but he did a great job sitting in church with Brian and me.

Of course we had to stop at the Burrell Inn while we were in town and who better to go with us then Jillian and Micheal. We had a really fun time hanging out with them and really wished they lived a little closer. We did talk about meeting at a couple of different resorts and just hanging out. So we will see. Christopher is as smart as ever and so handsome. Little baby Audrey is getting to be so big. She just looks like a baby doll.

The next destination was to visit with Poppo. Since they didn't get to see the kids for either Christmas or Carter's birthday so we had a little celebration and opened some GREAT presents. Bacchus was also there and looking very fit and happy. He goes out running every morning and tags along where ever the people go.

Our final destination for the day was David and soon to be Autumn's home. Autumn made some kickin' food. I felt like all I wanted to do was eat because it was so yummy. Some of Brian's friends were able to stop by, Bill Nuttall and the Salem family. It was really fun to see all the 'old gang'. It was a nice and relaxing evening. The kids got special Valentine's bags from Grandma, which kept them busy most of the night. We left around half time because Brian needs to be into work very early tomorrow!!

2 remarks:

Anonymous said...

I like your sweater.

Kristen Oakes said...

I'm so jealous that I had to miss all the fun yesterday. Darn these wintertime viruses! You'll have to come back in a few weeks so we can have a do-over. I made a great spinach salad w/BBQ chicken in it, some dip from Tastefully Simple, and ended up staying home in my PJs all day and watching the game with Colten.

Bacchus looks pretty happy to be with Brian again. Perhaps he needs to go back to E-town with you?