1st Snow Day

Tuesday, February 13

We had a very fun day!! This morning the snow started and NEVER stopped!! Hannah sat in the window seat most of the morning telling us that it was still 'nowing. Brian called from work to let us know he wanted to play in the snow when he got home. So the kids and I went out looking for snow pants and boots. I found snow suits/pants for $3 and I found a great pair of snow boots for $1. I love deals!! Not to mention our sled was also half off. I guess that is the bonus for the snow coming so late in the year.
Daddy arrived home about 5pm. Hannah explained, "I go outside with 'no pants on" those were her words. Of course we knew she was telling us she wanted her snow pants on. Daddy and Hannah went outside as soon as everyone was dressed warm. They had a Great time!! Mommy and Carter joined in a little later. Everyone had TONS of fun.

1 remarks:

Kristen Oakes said...

I LOVE the pictures of Carter looking out from under his scarf and hood with such big eyes! They have great looking toys in that playroom, too.