Fun with the Turks

Monday, February 26

Sorry I haven't written in a few days. We had a very LONG weekend!! Brian was out of town Saturday and on his trip home he made a wrong turn and found himself driving around Maryland?! Needless to say it was a late night. Sunday, we had a snow/ice storm and just tried to get ready for the week ahead. This morning Brian left for work at 6:30am. YIKES!!!
I had a tough day at home when my wonderful kidos woke up at 6:45am! Then, my darling son climbed into the toy basket and I realized life is good!! OH! We also caught a horse today, a miniature horse, Hannah and I found a horse running around our yard. So we caught him, called the police and gave the pony an apple. We found out that he lives across the street. When the weather gets better we will have to go visit him again.

0 remarks: