Turk Trio

Monday, February 12


God has blessed us with two amazing kidos. Everyday Brian and I look around and realize how richly God has blessed our family!! Now he is blessing us with Baby #3 and we can't wait!! Actually, we are HAPPY to wait until October for our new baby to arrive. I am working on elimination communication with Hannah and Carter, which is potty learning if you are unfamiliar with my word choice. Brian and I sat up the other night discussing what we were going to call a bowel movement. It caused many laughs. I imagine our parents went through the same ordeal. Moreover, Hannah will start school in the fall and Carter is getting more and more stable on his feet everyday.

3 remarks:

Grandma said...

I am so excited to see that third little question mark filled in! I love you all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new little Turk. We can't wait to me him/her! Unc B and Auntie A :)

Jessa said...

CONGRATS to all... Aaralyn is very excited to have another friend! (She thinks the baby is a girl by the way) Love ya!