We Miss You

Friday, November 9

Today we spent the day in Baltimore, Maryland. We had a really fun day. Hannah and Carter loved chasing birds around the Inner Harbor. Sarah Jane loved looking at the lights and water in the Galleria. After our day packed full of fun we dropped Grammy off at the airport. Hannah Grace was really sad to say goodbye to Grammy. Hannah tried to convince Grammy to take her to see Uncle Tap. Brian and I were really wishing my Mom would take her. wink.wink.

Anyway we had a wonderful visit and miss her already.
Baltimore, MD

2 remarks:

PattiCakes said...

Nancy. Great Pictures! The baby is adorable! Hannah and Carter look so sweet. I love Carters haircut. You really look good after just recently giving birth. I bet you loved having your Mom with you. Who's dog is that sitting on the top of the sofa in the next to the last picture? I cracked up. How many dogs do that? I thought it was maybe a fake dog, but it is hard to tell.

Grandma said...

Another thing I really miss about you guys moving, is getting to see your mom when she comes to visit. I miss her too.