Happy TURKey Day

Thursday, November 22

We had a great day! Hannah and I drove Jon and Amanda to the train station at 8am this morning. Hannah wanted to wait for the train and cried when Jon and Amanda got on because she wanted to go with them.
Hannah and I made it home in time to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with the rest of the family. Hannah and Carter were really into the parade this year. Hannah really wanted to go to the parade. So Brian and I said that we would take them in one of the coming years. I think that would be so much fun.
After the parade we went out for the Turkey Bowl (football) game. It was so much fun!! I will have more photos soon. For dinner the Coleman Family was kind enough to invite us and we had a wonderful time!! Thank you for opening your home. You are such great friends.

The WINNING team

Sarah Jane's 1st Thanksgiving

Girls playing under the table.

2 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Happy TURKey Day!
Love,
Zoe Turk

Claremont First Ward said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

On the way to CA we drove through the night so the kids did really well, even though it took 18 hours. On the way home we did the 16 hours during the day so the kids were ANTSY. If I didn't have a DVD system in our Odyssey (I always cringe at the thought of writing mini van) with headphones for the kids though, I think I would have gone INSANE.