Loss for Words

Saturday, November 3

I don't have any words... the photo above is my younger brother Tom at work. If you are wondering he is NOT a nurse but rather a journalist. He decided to dress up for Halloween. I just hope that others were also dressed up. Moreover, Tom is 24 years old which again explains my loss for words. I wonder what kind of shoes he is wearing? I am also wondering if he now understands the true PAIN of pantyhose?

I will share that in our childhood days Tom and I always made our costumes with Mom. Tom always loved to think up some original idea that would shock others. He wasn't into anything scary, although I am sure that many will argue that after seeing the above photo. Anyway one year we had just bought a new toilet seat and Tom decided that he would use that and be a toilet for Halloween. I wish I had a photo to share!!

Tom we love you!

1 remarks:

Jen said...

WOW! I can understand your loss for words! However, you must share that a photo taken at that angle is never flattering!! :-)