
We had a blast at Candy Land, which is also Hershey Park. It was slightly crazy with 6 kids, but we had a great time on the rides and looking at Santa's reindeer. We also enjoyed Hot Cocoa and popcorn. I will admit it was a little strange t be enjoying my HOT beverage at an amusement park. Usually I enjoy ice cream and soda. By the end of the night the kids were tired and little Grace was covered in cheese popcorn.

The rest of the time the kids had fun rock climbing in our backyard. I just love this picture of Isaac on our rocks!! I don't know why I never thought to take photos of my kiddos on these rocks?!

We miss and love you Waller Family!!
To view more photos click below:
6 remarks:
This looks like so much fun. When we lived in MA one of the things we really wanted to do was go to Hershey but never had the chance. I used to go to Sturbridge Village in the winter and it was very weird walking around freezing with a hot beverage, especially for this Southern CA native. :)
Cute new header and color choices! Very festive.
I just saw an old comment about Japanese maples on my blog. I think the number of different varieties of Japanese maples here in Oregon make Autumn more beautiful than on the east coast. When we lived in MA, I didn't think anything could possibly compare, too. I live in West Linn, so I'm pretty close to your mom. Small world.
Does your mom shop at the Target in Wilsonville, by any chance?
Hi Nancy! I noticed your name on Jen's link list-That's cool that you have a blog! I just started one last year. It's lot's of fun...you do a great job on yours. I got your Christmas card today, thanks! Hope everything is going well with Sarah Jane. I will see you Friday at MOPS.
Have a great day tomorrow...
That's the coolest picture on top of that rock!!! You definitely need to get some of those with your kiddos!
Post a Comment