On the Road Again

Friday, November 16

We had a great trip to Pittsburgh. The car ride wasn't too bad. Above is Hannah Grace playing with Uncle Matt's cat, Dynamite.
We got to visit with friends.

Brain and I got a night away from kids. Well almost... Hannah and Carter had a sleepover with Uncle David and Aunt Autumn. (I am still waiting for them to email me the photos they took. I forgot my camera.) So we did have little Sarah Jane on our date night at the Duquesne Club. It was really fun because it is where we got married and we haven't been there since. Anyway we had a GREAT night. We hung out with Jeff and Beck for a while and then Sarah Jane sleep from 11p till 8am. When she woke up she ate and went back to bed. So Brian and I got to sleep in until 10:30am, which was a real treat!!
Visiting with family
The photo above is 4 generations of Turks

Poppo and his girls

Hannah actually took this photo all by herself. WOW!

0 remarks: