My brother, Tom, is arriving tonight. We are so excited to see him!! I haven't seen him in over a year due to his travels over seas. I am so HAPPY and EXCITED to share he will be in the states for at least 18 months due to his new job with the CS Monitor! WAY TO GO little bro!
Hannah keeps asking when Unc Pap is going to be here. For years I've called my brother by his initials, TAP, so when I talk about him to the kids I always say Uncle TAP... so Hannah tries, but it always comes out Unc Pap.
Carter has yet to meet the infamous Unc TAP!! This will be there first meeting and I can't wait!!
I must say that it is funny that he got out to see my mom and Stephen's house before I did and now he will see my house before they do... that is WILD!!
Anyway I am sure there will be further posts about Unc Pap's visit.
4 years ago

0 remarks:
Post a Comment