We had a great day yesterday!! We went to the Senator's Holidaysburg Office with Brian. I wanted to take the kids to the railroad museum, but it was closed for the season. So we played with the toys at Toys R Us for about an hour. I bought Hannah a little $5 umbrella stroller for her baby. So after leaving Toys R Us we went to the local mall where Hannah pushed her baby around the mall for 2 hours. She would tell people that this was her baby. She told one man "Shhh. my baby is sleeping". In one of the stores they had a mirror and Hannah would drive the baby doll up and say look baby (just like I do with Carter.) Hannah also walked around the mall making phone calls on her mobile phone (kids toy). We stopped in babyGap and found these PJs for the bargain price of $4, they were originally $25. YIKES!! At least they have pants so we don't see any bare bums!!
4 years ago

1 remarks:
"so cute" says Aunt Potty
Post a Comment