The Bear

Friday, January 26

Carter's most interesting Birthday present arrived today from Grammy and Pappy. I must say that it is a big hit!! Everyone is having fun with it, including daddy!! Carter is sitting on the bear in the above photo reading his monthly magazine subscription to My Wild Baby Animal, which is from the Wildlife Federation.
Thank you Grammy & Pappy


2 remarks:

Kristen Oakes said...

Okay, so I finally got a blogger account so that I can reply. Nancy, I'm glad you keep this. I check it at least once a day, since the 5:45 phone call no longer seems practical. I love seeing the kids grow, even if it is online, and hearing all the stories. Colten was really impressed getting to see Carter's birthday video. You'll have to teach me how to do this the next time you come back to town.

Nancy said...

I am so glad that you enjoy it!! We miss you guys so much. This move has been great for our family, but we miss our friends and family so very much!! I would love for you to set up a blog. I miss Colten so much!! You need to come visit your brother SOON!!