As I have stated before in earlier blog entries parenting is a learning experience. Just when you think you have seen it all something always surprises you!! My darling little Hannah looks so cute in her night gown. I put her to bed and she lay in bed babbling (I think she was having a conversation with a doll) for 45 minutes or so. I was watching a movie with Brian and since she wasn't unhappy I let her talk. After the movie I went in to check on the kids. Carter was curled up with his blanket sleeping away. The only movement was the pacifier in his mouth. Next, I looked into Hannah's bed where she was sound asleep. WAIT!! I looked again to see that her bare bum was sticking up in the air. OH MY!! I couldn't believe it... she had taken her diaper off. This is when parenting becomes such a challenge. I wanted so badly to crawl into my bed and close my eyes. Both our kids were so cute and SLEEPING!! However, I decided that I had to wake her to put on a diaper and a onesie, to prevent further diaper removal. I guess the thought never occurred to Hannah before now because she always wears some type of bottom. Now with her girly night gown she has open access to the diaper. Thankfully Hannah did go right back to sleep and there were no more surprises. Can't wait to see what kinds of things we learn today!!
4 years ago

0 remarks:
Post a Comment