This will be a short post as I am typing on the tiny keys of the blackberry as we race down the turnpike. This morning we had a huge answer to prayer, glory be to God! I went for my ultrasound this morning with Brian. I felt so anxious I just wanted to burst out and ask if the placenta had moved. Although I was able to keep quiet and after watching the baby sucking its fingers I had totally forgotten until the doctor said, "the placenta previa was gone. The placenta had totally moved." At that point I wanted to say told you so, as this was the doctor that told me that it wasn't going anywhere. However, God had already worked on that relationship. As this doctor walked in I took a deep breath and decided to start fresh and start a conversation. It was awesome because the doctor was actually pleasant this time. The baby, who I like to call hiccup, is doing great! Praise God.
On another note please be in prayer for me tomorrow as I go to testify in the homicide case. I feel confident in my statement but very nervous to face the defendant.
In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will. Ephesians 1:11
For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. Philippians 2:13
4 years ago

1 remarks:
I am so excited for you. YEAH!!!! One less burden for you to carry.
I will pray for you today that God will bring clarity to your thoughts and calmness to your nerves.
I will pray that your children are obedient and happy when you are apart from them.
Post a Comment