This past Tuesday I was really loving Brian and wanted to do something special. So a while back he cut out a recipe to make this cake. So I figured I would give it a try.
Thankfully I started early in the morning because it took me and hour and a half just to make the cake batter. I have never in my life had to make two batters one with 10 egg yolks and one with 10 egg whites. Next, I roasted the almonds, pecans, walnuts and coconut. Now the frosting... it is AMAZING!
Brian loved the cake. So did many of his friends. I went to cooking school Tuesday night and Brian had a party with his cake.
Can you believe that he was totally loving me that day too.I am just so grateful to have such a wonderful husband. I respect all that he does. Thank you honey. I love you.

2 remarks:
That cake looks awesome - I'm sure it was delicious! Now, you MUST tell me about this cooking school! That is something I always wanted to do!!!! Can't wait to hear about it!
me
Wow...and Yum! The flowers are so pretty!
Post a Comment