
Did I mention that Hannah's first day of school was also her birthday. She was so excited!! We have a family tradition to go to The Fractured Prune for a sprinkle donut. So sweet little Hannah decided she would take a sprinkle donuts for all her classmates.

The Fractured Prune is having a contest to take a picture of who you eat your Fractured Prune donuts with. Hannah eats them at school. I am sure the parents were so happy to know their kids were eating junk at snack. Usually they eat carrot sticks or popcorn.

Although they could pick the popcorn if they wanted. Although most of the kids wanted seconds on donuts not popcorn.

Drinking fountains are so much fun.

Some fun on the playground.

Hannah and her BFF, Jordan. Isn't funny how many best friends the kids have. I thought you could only have one BEST friend. Oh well!
1 remarks:
Wow...what an exciting Birthday!
Post a Comment