In the morning I have come up with a system that the kids will drink their milk and watch Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse while I take a shower and get ready for the day. I close the door to our child-proof bedroom so they can't escape and with a quick glance out of the shower I know
what they are doing. Anyway this morning just like all the other I lay my outfit out on the bed before getting in the shower. As usual I could see Carter playing in the saucer and Hannah was trying on all my shoes (actually she only wants the ones with heels!!)
I got ready and was just about to take the kids to get dressed when I realized I couldn't find my knee highs. After taking a closer look at Hannah I realized that she found them and decided to wear them with a pair of heels. She is such a girl!!
4 years ago

0 remarks:
Post a Comment