
Today is the celebration of our third year of marriage. Brian has made it a very special day. The party started this morning with our LOUD kids. Brian went out and bought us breakfast, which was really fun because we got to celebrate with the kids. Hannah has been saying "Happy 'nanaversary" all day. Brian got me these beautiful flowers and a new Willow Tree figurine. He said that it has a few meaning, but my favorite meaning was that I have been pregnant every year that we have been married. I am not sure what he meant by that?! Actually it has a very special meaning that we have been blessed with healthy, wonderful kids that really compliment our joyful (most days) marriage. Brian and I have come through some really rocky roads at times, but it has really helped us to grow even closer together.
I just can't believe that we have been together since 2002.

0 remarks:
Post a Comment