The Gorilla Did It

Wednesday, April 4

This is a childhood favorite!! My Mom read this book to my brother and me when I was little and I loved it!! So I really wanted to have it to read to my kids, but the book retired and I have been unable to find it. Thanks to Mom she knows how to find the goods and ordered the book for us. It arrived last week and we have already read it a dozen times. I wasn't sure what the kids would think because the illustrations are black and white, but they both really love it!!
Hannah really loves the book, but every time I read it she tells me that it is NOT a gorilla it is a monkey. I love reading to the kids at night. It is such a special time for us.
Thank You Grammy & Pappy for our new favorite bedtime story!!

2 remarks:

Unknown said...

What a GREAT book!!! Brings back fun memories of Nancy and Tapper as little ones. :)

Kristen Oakes said...

Aren't old favorites the best?!? I bought Colten 9 Dr. Seuss books last weekend (because I have always LOVED Dr. Seuss), and the night I bought them he read Green Eggs and Ham, all 62 pages of it, by himself. I was so proud and excited.