
So can you tell what we did on this cloudy and COLD day?? Does the chocolate all over Hannah's face give it away?? We went to Chocolate World with Beck and Anna this morning before naps. The kids could go on the tour of the factory ride all day and I don't think it would get old.

As I have shared with many of you Hannah has this new thing about doing her own hair. I keep trying to tell everyone what exactly it looks like and why I have to UN-do it before we go out in public. Well the photo to the right shows how Hannah styles her own hair. I always tell her she did such a great job. I am trying to encourage her, but I am still trying to figure out how to help her with her hair with out hurting her feelings. Suggestions? Truthfully maybe she is in style and I am totally unaware of it. So is it me or Hannah who needs the help?
3 remarks:
I like the headband! It reminds me of the late 60's (only turned right side out...lol) Go with the flow...you can sew her a long flower power hippie dress and buy her a shawl. Then show her how to make the peace sign and say "peace", "right on" and "far out". It will all match her headband. Peace and Love to Hannah! V
Nancy-
You should let her do her own hair, she might feel more grown up.
Zoe
Well, at least she's attempting some style on her own!! I'd say she could have ideas for top deisgner's runway models... they always have that sort of disheveled look!
Post a Comment