I was reading a sweet note from a dear friend that reads my blog and suddenly I realized that maybe the words I used in my last post conveyed a different message then what was on my heart. I don't want anyone to think that I am not grateful or that I am in any way complaining about my current situation. As many or most of you know I may be one of the happiest stressed out people in town. Yes I have my tearful moments, but they are typically followed by the most breath taking joyful moments. I am very joyful and so very grateful for all that is provided and for all that challenges me. I have learned to love all my struggles in life. It is with each one that I learn more about who I am and what my purpose is. With each struggle I dive deeper and memorize more scripture then I ever imagined I could. I also grow as a person with more compassion for the people around me. It truly breaks my heart and spirit that someone would ever see me as living for another day. I love every moment the Lord has given me and I will continue to live as such. For those of you who know the whole story God has blessed my life in ways that most will never understand and for this I am eternally grateful! God can take all that comforts you in life... and when or if he does it is alright because our joy comes from his endless supply not the things in life. It is hard to say but you don't need a husband, kids, house, money, shoes, lipstick, security, direction or a car to make you happy. Really all these things are temporary and we have no ownership.
And he said: “ Naked I came from my mother’s womb, And naked shall I return there. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD.” Job 1:21
4 years ago

1 remarks:
you hit the nail on the head. I really enjoy reading your posts!
Post a Comment