Everything was great EXCEPT for the tree blowing off the top of the truck. Everyone was fine (including the tree), but we did find a new way home on back roads because we did not want to get on the highway after that incident.
4 years ago
welcome to the online commentary of the Turk Family
Everything was great EXCEPT for the tree blowing off the top of the truck. Everyone was fine (including the tree), but we did find a new way home on back roads because we did not want to get on the highway after that incident.at 6:00 PM
4 remarks:
This looked like such a fun day. I have really missed your blog. I love the picture of Sarah.
How fun! Great pics! Now you need to post pics of the tree all deocrated!
That first pic of SJ looks exactly like Carter...I had to do a double-take!
These are wonderful pictures! Sarah is getting so big!
Post a Comment