
Hannah started celebrating Thanksgiving on Wednesday with her class.

Some of the kids were dressed as pilgrims and others as Indians.

Hannah's class was dressed as an Indian tribe and each of the kids had to come up with an Indian name I just love the little boy above. Great Name!

The kids did sing. I was so proud that Hannah actually sang and did all the motions. Last year at the Christmas program Brian was filming the other kids so we would know what Hannah should be doing. I am so excited that she is now participating.

Carter and Sarah Jane had a great time. Carter really thinks that he is also in school there. He wants to take his backpack and stay with his sister. They grow up all too fast!
2 remarks:
How fun for Hannah! That kid who came up with the name "Tire Head" is hilarious!
I am more like tired head today. Great post!
Post a Comment