Road Trip

Sunday, May 6

Hannah and Momma took a road trip to Pittsburgh, PA this weekend.


First, we first met Grandma for some Bruster's ice cream.

Next stop was the Waller's house. We walked to a park to meet Greta, Luke, & Sarah. This was the first time I got to meet Sarah and I must say she is the cutest baby I've ever seen!!



Friday night we ate dinner at Luke & Sarah's house.




Saturday, we had a big breakfast made with love by my Dad. It was really good. Hannah helped Grandpa make the waffles. Then, Hannah spent the day with Grandpa while I went to Autumn's Bridal Shower.


Autumn & Nancy



It was a beautiful shower and everyone seemed to have lots of fun. Thanks to everyone that made it such a special day for Autumn!!

David stopped by the shower to help Autumn open her final gift.


Congratulations David & Autumn!



Hanging @ Uncle B's house.

Coming soon... Unc B and Aunt A's House!!

Click album to see all the Photos.

0 remarks: