Happy Couple

Wednesday, May 23

How often do you see a photo of US?? Tonight at the fair I took a photo of the two of us just to share with all of you. I hope you enjoy it!!
Sorry for the long break between entries... we have been working on "potty stuff". Hannah does a great job and is wearing underwear, but we still have a few issues we need to iorn out with shall I say #2.
Today was a very fun day!! We started the day with a morning walk around the neighborhood with Allison and Mrs. White. Then, we were off to ride the Factory Ride at Chocolate World. This was followed by lunch with Daddy. Hannah has really been missin' her Dada.
Tonight we met the Coleman Family at a Carnival. It was such a joy to see the kids have so much fun on the rides. Hannah and Anna were a hoot on the train. They were laughing so hard!! The night came to an end at the ice cream shop. I know bedtime and ice craem aren't the best combo, but it was SO worth it!!

Mt. Joy Fair

1 remarks:

Anonymous said...

That pic of you and Brian is so cute!! your family is adorable!! say hi to the Colemans for me!!!
I miss you!