Last night we went to a local resturant, T.J. Rockwells, with our friends Jon and Amanda who live next door and Melvin and Becky who live across the street. It was so fun to go out with friends. Brian and I just spend a lot of time together so it is nice to throw some new faces in the mix.
We got a great table in the middle of the dining room next to the fireplace, which was surrounded by beautifully decorated christmas trees.We had just enjoyed the famous rhino fries when suddenly Carter vomits all over me (as shown in the photo to the right). Did I mention that our friends do not have kids and after this night out with us... they may never have them. Needless to say I had to change.
Next we decide to hang out at our house and put the kids to bed. Brian and Jon build a fire in our firepit outside. Amanda helps me get Hannah into bed and then we start getting Carter ready and we realize he BLEW OUT his diaper. It was up his back and down both of his legs. I decided that I just had to put him in the tub fully clothed and start to take him apart from there.
After we got the soiled PJs off he was in a great mood (as seen in the photo below).
4 years ago

2 remarks:
OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO! My nightmare come true! I worry that Aaralyn will do this to me and then I will vomit too! YIKES!
OMG. I'm related to all involved and all I can say is, "too bad I wasn't there..." NOT. Seriously, I'm glad everyone is feeling better. Oh the joys of youth.
Post a Comment