Babysitter

Saturday, December 30



We are so grateful for our babysitter, Rebecca, she does such a great job!! Brian and I love to go out on date nights and feel like single lovers once a week. I highly recommend date night to all married couples!! You need to take time out of your busy day/night and focus on each other with out the distraction of kids or work.
Hannah loves to play with Becca, which is what Hannah calls her. Hannah is still not so sure about Mommy and Daddy leaving but she has a great time once we are gone.
I have also been going to the gym everyday and dropping the kids at the daycare for an hour. I feel great and I think it is good for the kids to see someone other than me 24/7.

1 remarks:

Jessa said...

I can't believe how big Carter is getting..... I still love his ears.... I have to say I was slightly disappointed when Aaralyn's ears did not stick out. At first her ears were so plastered to her head, she didn't look like she had any....
I just want to squeeze them and kiss them both!!!! Both kids I mean, not the ears... that would be kinda strange.
I can't wait until Aaralyn is big enough to make the trip out there.... My Auntie Myrna will be thrilled to have us, and the kids will finally get to meet.