Happy 3rd Birthday to our sweet little boy! Carter had a blast at the Fire Department with all his buddies. We took a full tour. We even got to see where the firemen sleep. The kids did some fire safety and then we went to Carter's house for some more fire fighting fun!
Blowing out the candles. I felt like after our fire safety class that maybe I should have found a flame less candle. Carter told me I shouldn't play with the matches. Whoops!

8 remarks:
Happy Happy Birthday to Carter! What a nice party that was for him, his friends and family. Thanks for the pictures in my email. I enjoyed them and it looks like everyone had a good time.
PS The cupcakes are awesome! You are so talented!
What a fun day! Allison woke up this morning asking "Go see Carter, Hannah, and fire trucks?" She has been carrying her favor box around with her most of the day.
Owen had such a fun time too! Is it weird that I only now "got" the dalmation cupcakes going along with the fire theme? Wow!
Looks like it was a great party. Tell Carter that more of his Bithday present will be there in a few days.
When it comes, will you please play the recording for him....lol.
How fun! I love the cake and cupcakes. I'm borrowing you idea from Carter's party last year for the train craft!
Happy birthday, Carter.
I love your cupcakes.
Mrs. Joy
Those cupcakes are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! If I ever do a firetruck bday, I may have to copy the cupcakes!!! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment