This looks like great fun! I love the new coats and boots. I can remember Brian and David(and several of their friends) sled riding down the hill in front of their house when they were young boys. Sometimes my kids would join them. They loved that! Then again, I can remember Linda and I sled riding down 4 city blocks on our old wooden sled with blades! The city would block the streets off and put gravel or coal at the bottom to slow us down. It was great fun and many kids would gather there to sled ride and race one and other. The Good Old Days!
I am just loving every moment of my walk with the Lord. I have an amazing husband, Brian. We have been together since 2002. We have been blessed with our 4 children Hannah Grace, Carter, Sarah Jane and Lucy.
3 remarks:
This looks like great fun! I love the new coats and boots. I can remember Brian and David(and several of their friends) sled riding down the hill in front of their house when they were young boys. Sometimes my kids would join them. They loved that! Then again, I can remember Linda and I sled riding down 4 city blocks on our old wooden sled with blades! The city would block the streets off and put gravel or coal at the bottom to slow us down. It was great fun and many kids would gather there to sled ride and race one and other. The Good Old Days!
Great pics....so cool how you captured the snow falling. I love Carter's coat and hat....way too cute!
It looks beautiful! It's 75 degrees here! How are y'all? How's the job hunt?
Post a Comment