In our new house we have 2 1/2 bathrooms. The above photo is Hannah and Carter enjoying their own personal bath tub. It is an on going joke that we have so many bathrooms. Brian and I have only had 1 bathroom since we've been married. Now we have a bathroom on the main living floor and we find ourselves constantly walking upstairs, pass the kids bathroom into our bedroom where our master bath is located. Then as you sit to take care of matters you realize how silly it was that you passed 2 other bathrooms on your way. Anyway it is SO wonderful to have more than one bath. We are still trying to figure out how they are all going to get cleaned. My vote is Brian, but I have a sad feeling that I may lose this one.
4 years ago

0 remarks:
Post a Comment