Our Little Raccoon

Monday, October 30


As a parent I learn more and more every day. Today's lesson is do not leave make up in a room where a 2 year old is taking a nap. I must say that I am very proud of Hannah for trying to put make up on just like Mama. At least she sorta got the mascara in the right place (eyes).

3 remarks:

Anonymous said...

That's better than I can do sometimes!

Anonymous said...

That's better than I can do ALL THE TIME!!!

Unknown said...

Reminds me of when Nancy's father and mother (me) babysat for Nancy's cousin Jessica. We put her in the port-a-crib in our bedroom and thought we were the best babysitters because she went right to sleep and was quiet while we watched an entire movie! We finally opened the door to see that Jessica had pulled my make-up kit into the crib and made the entire area look like a murder scene. Jessica was covered in red; there were streaks and smears of red all over the walls and mirror that was next to the crib and, additionally, she had removed her diaper and smeared the contents of that all over the bed and wall. Of course, right at the moment, Jessica's mother arrived to pick her up...